Who is Summer Classics?
A premier outdoor furnishings designer, manufacturer, and retailer for over 35 years, Summer Classics combines timeless materials with innovative design. Across a variety of collections, Summer Classics constructs furniture with materials ranging from modern, high-quality resin wicker to cast aluminum, wrought aluminum, teak, and wrought iron.
Summer Classics at Green Front
From large sectionals with custom throw pillows to ottomans, chaises, and recliners for lounging in the open air, Summer Classics can help you furnish your outdoor space in style. Designing an outdoor dining area? In addition to a full line of patio umbrellas to keep your space cool, Summer Classics offers dining tables and chairs, bar counters and stools, and coffee tables. The company’s extensive selection of unique outdoor table tops includes marble, granite, and superstone, a five-layer composite stone.
Why Choose Summer Classics?
In contrast to a disposable culture, Summer Classics focuses on quality craftsmanship and timeless design, making any purchase an investment that can last for years. The company starts with premium materials and high-quality construction:
- Cast aluminum is hand-poured and hand polished.
- Wrought aluminum and stainless steel frames feature 360-degree welds for strength and durability.
- N-dura resin wicker undergoes a thorough UV-resistance protocol, making it colorfast for at least five years.
- Harvested teak frames are built with mortise and tenon construction.
- Outdoor fabrics retain softness while also being fade resistant. With dozens of patterns and shades to choose from, you can go neutral or bold, patterned or solid, and switch your fabrics seasonally.
When you purchase Summer Classics, you can feel confident that your furniture will be around for generations.
Explore Summer Classics at Green Front.