Who is Leathercraft?
A high-end leather line, Leathercraft has been building furniture in Western North Carolina for over half a century. Leathercraft melds appearance, comfort and performance in its beautiful sofas and chairs. Its collections feature 100% top-grain leather, hardwood frames, eight-way hand-tied coil-spring base construction, high-density foam spring core cushions and prime waterfowl down.
Leathercraft leads the industry in leather upholstered furniture. Through its offerings, the company fulfills its mission “to produce upholstered furniture to the highest standards possible utilizing the best materials and employing true tested manufacturing techniques.”
Leathercraft at Green Front
Select from traditional to transitional recliners, couches, loveseats and chairs. Additionally, Leathercraft offers a variety of customization options as part of its “Design Options” collection, allowing customers to choose base style, cushion firmness, pillows, trims and finishes.
Why Choose Leathercraft?
Leathercraft offers a selection of over 300 top-grain leathers and prizes “perfect leather,” noting that “scratches, scars, insect bites, neck wrinkles and brands verify authenticity. We feel leather should look like leather.”
In addition to constructing beautifully upholstered American-made furniture, Leathercraft is committed to socially responsible manufacturing methods to reduce its carbon footprint. Discover the following ways that Leathercraft prioritizes sustainability:
- Manufacturing: With North Carolina-based facilities, the company’s carbon footprint is minimal.
- Cushioning: Environmentally friendly seat and back cushions include soybean oil (20%) and polyester made from 100% recycled soda bottles.
- Leather: Vegetable tanned leathers are available and 100% recyclable.
- Frames: 90% hardwood is certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Springs: Springs are 50% recycled steel.
Explore Leathercraft at Green Front.