A division of Sherrill Furniture, MotionCraft products have been made in the U.S. for over forty years by North Carolina craftsmen dedicated to producing what they proudly call: “functional motion that doesn’t look like motion seating.” MotionCraft is quality upholstered, functional seating, designed with quality and styling you can depend on.
An American tradition, MotionCraft pairs 500 fabrics and 100 leathers with the latest mechanical motion technology. At MotionCraft, comfort is an art to be mastered. From traditional to transitional style, you don’t have to sacrifice form in order to enjoy the function of supreme relaxation.
It’s the details that set MotionCraft apart from the rest. You can see the small but unique, details in each style:
- A bustle back with a shaped arm
- A semi-attached roll back with nail trim
- A recliner with solid wood front posts and correlating fabrics accentuated with leather.
MotionCraft carries a full range of recliners, reclining sofas and sectionals, sleepers, home theater seats as well as ottomans. Over years of research and engineering development, the company has pinpointed four distinct recline functions to help you best fit your space and comfort needs:
- Three Way- that reclines with a simple push
- Wall Hugger- that only requires four to six inches of wall clearance
- Zero Wall- that allows you to put the chair directly against the wall
- Swivel Wall Hugger- Full turn functionality with only four to six inches of clearance required
MotionCraft products are customizable with up to 40 different frame styles. You can also select the type of arm and back style you would like, as well as the controls, finishes, cushions, nail trim and more.
MotionCraft pieces can be found in our Farmville location in Buildings #9 and #15, as well as in our Manassas, VA and Raleigh, NC locations.