Who is Sherrill?
Since 1945, Sherrill Furniture Company has been an industry leader in producing top-of-the-line home furnishings. Sherrill’s skilled technicians meld modern manufacturing techniques with traditional artisan practices to produce frames that are among the finest used in the upholstery business. From eight-way, hand-tied springs to full-web bottoms to corner-blocked edges, every piece of Sherrill Furniture is crafted by hand in Hickory, North Carolina — from the inside out.
Sherrill at Green Front
From traditional to transitional, Sherrill offers custom, American-made furniture upholstered in the finest fabrics available. Choose the size that suits your space. With Sherrill, each piece can be customized for scale as well as frame, arm, back, and base.
Furnishing a large, open-concept room? Sprawling sectionals offer various seating options, including both U-shaped and L-shaped. For smaller spaces, sofas and loveseats provide cozy comfort. Complete your living room with coffee tables and side tables. Then make room for entertainment with media consoles, game tables, or a bar table and chairs.
Why Choose Sherrill?
Sherrill is synonymous with custom perfection. The company partners with renowned fabric mills and ensures that each piece of fabric is precisely hand-tailored by artisans who have spent years perfecting their trade. Sherrill offers:
- Durable, domestic hardwood frames.
- A fabric library of over 800 colors, patterns, weaves, and yarns — all carefully curated to complement the design and craftsmanship of your individualized sofa or chair.
- Nearly 40 custom line finishes.
- A variety of nailhead trim and welting options.
- Custom throw pillows.
- Six different cushion types with varying levels of tailoring and firmness.
Explore Sherrill Furniture at Green Front.