Who is Lloyd Flanders?
For over 100 years, Lloyd Flanders has crafted fine woven furniture in its original building in Menominee, MI. Today the company is proud to carry on the tradition of manufacturing its classic “Lloyd Loom” outdoor furniture while also offering stainless steel, teak, and woven vinyl collections. A top choice for many historic hotels across the country, Lloyd Flanders furniture can be found in fine establishments like the Waldorf Astoria, the Vinoy Renaissance, and the Stetson Mansion.
Lloyd Flanders at Green Front
Whether it’s in the traditional woven wicker style, natural rattan, or classic teak, each Lloyd Flanders piece is handcrafted to suit your individual outdoor furniture needs. At Green Front, we offer a variety of Lloyd Flanders sofas and sectionals, along with dining tables, accent chairs, and bench seating. With features such as plush upholstery, extra-wide arms, high-backed support, and open weaving, Lloyd Flanders is an expert in creating durable, beautiful outdoor furniture built to last a lifetime.
Why Choose Lloyd Flanders?
Lloyd Flanders uses only premium materials to ensure heirloom-quality pieces:
- One hundred percent virgin vinyl includes UV protection to help retain color and resist sun damage.
- All-weather loom wicker, which is constructed from cords of cellulose fiber, interweaves aluminum stakes to enhance stability.
- High-performance wicker finishes, available in a range of colors, from classic white to peacock and terracotta shades, protect furniture from fading or losing luster.
- All cushioning includes a Bio Comfort Foam Core, wrapped in water-shedding, mildew-resistant material, manufactured for comfort and durability.
- Sustainably harvested teak wood is Forest Stewardship Council certified, demonstrating Lloyd Flanders’ commitment to the environment.
As the company puts it, Lloyd Flanders furniture is “woven for life.”
Explore Lloyd Flanders at Green Front.