Henkel Harris is committed to crafting "America's Finest Furniture". Located in Winchester, Virginia, this commitment sets it apart from other furniture manufacturers. Its line of hardwood home furnishings seeks to be the best possible representation of heirloom furniture, crafted by hand.
Whether it’s black cherry or mahogany, chippendale dining room chairs or a classic high boy, each piece of furniture represents Henkel Harris’ commitment to excellence—balancing form, function and ease of use.
Henkel Harris offers full lines of traditional bedroom, dining, executive and occasional furnishing as well as the finest 18th and 19th century antique reproductions. Henkel Harris pieces are known for their details:
- Extra-durable drawer construction
- Hand carving techniques that create Ornate, hand-carved veneers
- Solid brass hardware and antique fittings
Henkel Harris completes each of their pieces with their patent finish, recognized by its clarity and durability, which has been perfected and passed down within the company for decades. For Henkel Harris, every finished piece of furniture is an individual legacy.
Henkel Harris wants its brand to reflect the pride and dedication of each employee’s individual contribution.
Founded in 1946, Henkel Harris was run by Mary Henkel following the unexpected death of her husband in the late sixties. During her time at the helm of Henkel and Harris, she:
- Motivated and educated employees through trips to Williamsburg and by paying for night classes
- Sought out design inspiration on trips to Europe
- Became the second woman to be inducted into the American Furniture Hall of Fame, because of her dedication and passion for crafting furniture and her love for her employees.
Henkel Harris creates heirloom home furnishings to last a lifetime or more, with its perfect-finish color padding procedure and its detailed cabinetry craftsmanship.
Henkel Harris furniture can be found in our Farmville location in Building #10, as well as in our stores in Manassas, VA.