Who is Fjords?
With more than 80 years of experience in the development and production of furniture, Fjords is a leading furniture manufacturer of quality contemporary leather recliners, sofas, and chairs. Founded by the Hjellegjerde brothers in Norway’s fjordside districts, the company has developed from a small family business to a global manufacturer. The furniture line has a long history of hand-crafted design that pays close attention to posture and visual appeal. Chairs are equipped with the Fjords Active Release System™, which provides the correct neck support in all positions and is perfect for reading, napping, or entertaining. Fjords’ chairs feature exposed wood bases and a classic Nordic look and feel that is both modern and timeless.
Fjords at Green Front
With an increasing demand for contemporary furniture, Green Front proudly offers the Fjords furniture line with sleek, cutting-edge stressless, and motion recliners as well as occasional chairs and ottomans. Green Front customers love the contemporary Scandinavian elegance of Fjords’ pieces that draw inspiration from the striking beauty of the Norwegian landscape.
Why Choose Fjords?
When you choose Fjords, you choose one of the greatest seating experiences in Norway. A Fjords chair brings new meaning to the term “fully adjustable.” There are no levers to pull — just instinctive, state-of-the-art comfort. Fjords furniture features the following technical advantages to provide the best ergonomic relaxation:
- Leather, textiles, sewing, and upholstering for optimal comfort and durability.
- Simple Active Release System™ for neck support.
- Premium materials with a steel back and seat design, gliding steel mountings, and laminated wooden bases.
- Cold cure molded foam in the back, seat, armrest, and footstool, allowing chairs to instantaneously adjust to fit any position for ultimate comfort.
- Motion and electric/battery pack options.
Discover Fjords at Green Front.