Propelled by 800 domestic and imported pieces, CTH Sherrill offers an impressive inventory of furniture pieces. With mixed media and a variety of finishes gracing its furnishings, home decor is able to take on new, and even daring dynamics. Accommodating casual and formal styles, CTH Sherrill occasional furniture can home in on just the right accent for any space. Its manufacturing processes include:
- A Custom Finishes Program presenting 24 finish options that allow for extensive customization.
- A Custom Table Program empowering customers to make their own tables. They can explore variations in Top/Leg combinations, proportions, and finishes. Each table is hand-crafted and finished in Hickory, North Carolina.
The CTH Sherrill Masterpiece Collection, though not made in-house, is designed and built to the company’s precise standards. From carved wood pieces of South America, to metal designs from India, it searches the globe for the best contemporary furniture ideas for its clientele.CTH Sherrill’s Select Collection is handmade in one of its North Carolina facilities by skilled craftsmen with years of experience working with the finest materials. All Select furniture can be ordered in any of its custom finishes. The company has also earned a niche in the industrial space, employing the artistic intrigue of glass fiber reinforced concrete, aged metal, bronze finishes, and contrasting wood surfaces. Uncommon accents draw people in while retaining an enigmatic air. Informed buyers of furnishings will celebrate the rigorous attention to detail, including:
- Designed and hand-painted embellishments by American artisans
- Wide variety of decorative nail trims.
- Contemporary scaling
- No stencils, no machines – each piece is one of a kind