Who is Craftmaster?
Craftmaster takes seating seriously, manufacturing a full line of upholstered furniture the old-fashioned way — by hand. All of the highly skilled artisans involved in the creation of a Craftmaster piece take pride in knowing that their work will be used for generations to come. Craftmaster offers a number of choices for customization and is second to none in both quality and price.
Craftmaster Furniture Inc. was founded in 1972 in Taylorsville, N.C., where furniture is more than a business — it’s a multigenerational family tradition that stretches back to the 1800s. Today, Craftmaster products are shipped from its North Carolina facility to residences and commercial spaces across the country.
Craftmaster at Green Front
In addition to being the exclusive upholstery producer for the Paula Deen Home Collection, Craftmaster manufactures couches, sectionals, loveseats, chairs, ottomans, sleeper sofas, and settees. At Craftmaster, it’s what’s on the inside that counts. That means engineering a solid piece of furniture from the ground up. When you buy Craftmaster, you are getting a high-quality product through and through.
Green Front customers love the premium features that come standard on Craftmaster furniture:
- Hardwood frames constructed from hardwood rails and hardwood laminates. (Each hardwood frame comes with a lifetime warranty!)
- Heavy gauge sinuous wire springs for strength and comfort.
- Mortise-and-tenon or double-dowelled joints, glued and corner blocked for strength and durability.
- Exposed-wood decorative pegs securely mounted to the frame base.
Why Choose Craftmaster?
Custom-order upholstery is Craftmaster’s core business. The manufacturer offers hundreds of choices for living room styles including accent chairs and ottomans, 800+ fabrics, and 50+ leathers. Craftmaster empowers its customers to bring their design dreams to life.
Need another reason to choose Craftmaster? With certification for best sustainable manufacturing practices and materials that reduce its environmental footprint, this company helps you feel good about how your choice will impact future generations.
Explore Craftmaster at Green Front.
All Craftmaster products are shipped from its North Carolina facility to residences and commercial spaces all around the country. In addition to being the exclusive upholstery producer for the Rachael Ray Home Collection as well as the Paula Deen Home Collection, Craftmaster facilities feature the following laudable stats:
- 650,000 square feet of manufacturing space
- Over 700 highly skilled employees
- Certification for best sustainable manufacturing practices and utilization of materials to reduce the environmental footprint
Craftmaster manufactures a full line of upholstered furniture including sofas, loveseats, chairs, ottomans, sleeper sofas, settees, and chaises. Not only do they offer choices, but they also take seating seriously. Craftmaster’s quality is second to none in its price category and it builds upholstered furniture the old-fashioned way: by hand. Each artisan is highly skilled and takes pride in knowing that their work will be used for generations to come.
Custom-order upholstery is Craftmaster’s core business, with hundreds of styles and over 1000 fabrics to choose from, allowing customers to fulfill their decorating desires.
At Craftmaster, it’s what’s on the inside that counts. That means engineering a solid piece of furniture from the ground up.
Here are just a few of the features that come standard on any given piece of Craftmaster furniture:
- Hardwood frame consisting of hardwood rails and hardwood laminates
- Heavy gauge sinuous wire springs for durability and comfort
- Mortise and tenon or double dowelled joints, glued and corner blocked for durability
- Exposed wood, decorative pegs are securely mounted to the base of the frame.
BRING COMFORT HOME
You can definitely tell that this furniture has been inspired by Paula Deen’s life in the South and her home in Savannah. You are going to love it as much as Paula does. It’s all about feeling good, safe and comfortable in one’s home.
And just like Paula’s food, she send’s you comfort and love from her home to yours.